Benazir Bhutto killed following bomb attack.

lol

theres apparently people who knew her, were there and saw bullet holes but the government stick by the "she wasnt shot" theory

why would the government try to obsecure the truth?

unless the bullets missed,which was their statement.

like u said there were alot of people there...possibly more than we got at bramall lane today.

why would the government try to obsecure the truth?

unless the bullets missed,which was their statement.

like u said there were alot of people there...possibly more than we got at bramall lane today.

dunno

why does any government lie? to protect itself

but it does seem very strange that theres one story from the pakistani government and one from the rest of the world...including people that knew her, saw her, were there

i dont go in for conspiracy theories at all..but....

i really dont buy the sun roof lever theory

dunno

why does any government lie? to protect itself

but it does seem very strange that theres one story from the pakistani government and one from the rest of the world...including people that knew her, saw her, were there

i dont go in for conspiracy theories at all..but....

i really dont buy the sun roof lever theory

all present at the incident were all mrs bhutto's supporters,so there will be some bias towards the government.

my uninformed guess is the it was simply the act of 1 dearranged character...doesn't make sense why they are covering up,after all she is sadly dead.

if she was shot there will be bullets and forensic opportunities; if she hit her head - nothing. Why do you think there is a cover up? because if they trace the bullets we may find out the truth.

The American people were told that president Kennedy was killed by three bullets whereas the truth was he was caught in a hail of bullets that made sure the job was done.

They may have used a crackpot to carry out the attack but rest assured that that crackpot was being manipulated from a much higher place.