Dog with a cough

ah she's lovelly hunnii!!

iv got photo bucket,how do i paste on more than one photo?

awwwwwwwww omg! that teeth pic is brill!! haha they r stunnin hun

All them pups makin me melt, if lottie saw that pic she would get sooo broody shes just stopped tryin to feed the cats cant wait till shes ready to have pups hehe.

they both smile....just haven't managed to capture logan on camera yet!!

my friend shows her dalls and has 5 of them!!

Thanks all for your advice. I think you coud be right beans, Ive not had the heating on today and hes not coughed once. Pics to follow hun when Ive learnt how to use a photo thingy.

Go to the chemist and get some benelin cough medicine. Full strength. Give him a tea spoon 3 times a day. It is perfectly safe for dogs and should help his throat :)

I was advised by my vet to use childrens benelyn and give a childrens dose, however I would take him to a vet as it may be a number of things.

Kennel Cough, which needs to be treated with antibiotics, Benelyn will just ease his throat, not treat the virus.

It could also be a heart murmur, as coughing is a sign of heart problems, so you will need to have his heart checked.

Is is pulling on the lead? he could be damaging his throat, if so, try to use a harness or gentle leader.

Hope everythings goes ok.:thumbsup: