Reliable MOT testing centre

High Bank service station

Wisewood lane

Trustworthy genuine honest reliable lads

Mot servicing repairs

Great guys good on price

Manager Alan

Having read this forum for a decent reliable MOT station:):), I made an appointment with Ghia Garage on Pennistone road, near the Hillsborough roundabout, I arrived at 08.30 on the morning of the appointment and there was nobody there, I did not realise they don't open until around 9am, not a problem as I went and got a coffee and returned to the garage, the guy pulled up five minutes later and came over to me I said I was booked in and he said "I have to go out for an hour" so I said I could wait, then he said "I don't know when I will be back" well that had changed from the one hour which he had just told me, then he said come back at 2 ish !!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I would suggest knowbody should use this garage he was totally not interested Maybe he had a bad night on the beer !!!!!!!!!!!. I for one shall not be using Ghia garage again:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Been using the A57 test centre for over 20 years with no probs at all - they dont tout for business and point out anything that may let you down nect time around.

Hmmmmmm

Sadly, he was eventually lost his MOT licence.

Why sadly...did you like driving a death trap?

I highly recommend Thorncliffe Garage on the Thorncliffe Industrial estate High Green/Chapeltown. Not the cheapest MOT price but I have never been ripped off. The place is always busy and that speaks volumes IMO.

D.O.T M.O.T bottom of eastbank road next to bus depot iv been many times there honest, if it fails then it needs sorting, they dont do repairs so not looking for work, recommend them

I used Kwik Fit, The one on City Road. Cost me £25 and only took about 30 mins before i could drive away. Good service.

The garage next to the ASda that used to be Netto did my car recently and he was fantastic!!

I would also recommend the D.O.T. testing station at Olive Grove. They're firm but fair and have no vested interest in failing cars.

Another vote for D.O.T Testsing station. I been taking my car there for three years. No problems only have one advisory due to low thread depth on one of my tyres. As others said they have no vested interested in failing cars.

I use Dentech in Hackenthorpe (S12), they've got online booking on their website so makes it nice and easy to get the car booked in while I'm at work and saves having to find time to make a phone call. Never given me any reason to doubt them and always get honest advice on what to keep my eye on over the next year.

I book online at http://www.dentech.org.uk