Had a dream about an old friend, what would you do?

This isn't going to be relevant to anyone who doesn't believe in "wierd" things.

I had a dream about an old friend last night that really freaked me out. I had a similar dream a couple of weeks ago too.

Me and this friend used to go out together, but soon realised we were more "friends" than lovers. I still care a lot about him and care how he is. I wish we were still friends but always found it difficult and have struggled to stay in touch. Our brothers are still good friends though.

My dream involved him being severley unhappy, and asking for help. I was talking to him and trying to be there for him. I had a similar dream a few weeks ago but didn't feel like I could reach him, last night was different. My brother mentioned a few days ago he had been really wierd lately. Wierd thing is I already know. The last time I had spoken to him, I had had a dream about him.... he had of me too. He was expecting a baby with his soon to be wife. It was all a bit strange.

I really feel like I should get in touch but I don't know why. We haven't met up for years. I'm pretty sure I don't have feelings for him like that, but still feel a strong connection to him.

What should I do?

send him and his lady a christmas card,if he has anything he wants to tell you he may get in touch

send him and his lady a christmas card,if he has anything he wants to tell you he may get in touch

I think he's already got in touch with her, through her dreams. There's clearly a very strong connection between them, and if I was the OP, I'd certainly contact him as it sounds like something's not right with him.

StarSparkle

I think he's already got in touch with her, through her dreams. There's clearly a very strong connection between them, and if I was the OP, I'd certainly contact him as it sounds like something's not right with him.

StarSparkle

That is brilliant! lol @ `in touch through dreams`

That is brilliant! lol @ `in touch through dreams`

If you don't want to contribute, you don't have to.

As the OP said "This isn't going to be relevant to anyone who doesn't believe in "wierd" things."

So why not just post elsewhere. Your contributions on the 'snow thread' already indicate that you're of a slightly trollish persuasion....

If you don't want to contribute, you don't have to.

As the OP said "This isn't going to be relevant to anyone who doesn't believe in "wierd" things."

So why not just post elsewhere. Your contributions on the 'snow thread' already indicate that you're of a slightly trollish persuasion....

Jess is my relation Mr P. So jog on. Good to see your defending your lady, even when she has just made a hideous post regarding telepathy through dreams.

This isn't going to be relevant to anyone who doesn't believe in "wierd" things.

I had a dream about an old friend last night that really freaked me out. I had a similar dream a couple of weeks ago too.

(snip)

What should I do?

You're concerned about this person so contact them. Maybe you're just getting yourself ready to move on in your life and your subconcious is requesting closure. Alternatively, maybe there is soemthing 'weird' happening - I've experienced enough odd stuff in my own life to keep an open mind on the topic.

Just drop them a text or an email, respect his current situation and just see what's happening there.