Ultimate singles thread - Part III

36 F

Im into... going out, having fun, pubs, clubbing (occasionally),seeing bands, films

music (indie/guitar based stuff eg feeder, stone roses, chemical bros, chilli peppers, artics)

outdoor activities/sports

eg walking in peaks, tennis, badminton etc

hanging out with friends

Im 5f5 , dark hair,(medium length), green eyes...errr.... blimey what are you supposed to say about yourself??

errr...im looking for a guy who is down to earth, can make me laugh, active, likes going out -eg pubs, seeing bands, or staying in,

someone who is spontantious, likes to do stuff, and has energy

:)

Oooooh, I was so close to being your perfect man!

Oh well, better luck next time maybe.

Jooddood,

40 now went round Europe following queen, even managed to go to one of their parties in Paris, at the Hilton...Not changed me though, had to find work between gigs and ended up working 6 months in Dusseldorf.

Curly haired ex biker, soft rocker now, have energy but prefer not to expend it creating nose bleds by head banging anymore. Fairly down to earth...likes beer, women, metal and a good time.

Have lived on "edge" but slowing a bit now.

Still plays sport, Table Tennis and has been known to get excited over a drink or two in a pub!!

Can be spontaneous but have trouble spelling it after a few beers......

I have been told I will never grow up as enjoy life too much. Important things, like being single, liking children, but not being able to eat a whole one should apply as well

TT Man

cooo-eee!

im back.....and still single.

x

And the most attractive and nice woman you could wish to meet.

(and is my cheque in the post?!)

And the most attractive and nice woman you could wish to meet.

(and is my cheque in the post?!)

...And I'll Second That. C'mon Guys-Don't Let This One Get Away.:wave:

...And I'll Second That. C'mon Guys-Don't Let This One Get Away.:wave:

Thirded :)

ash, freebird, yodameister....i cant stretch to cheques, but youre all definitely on my christmas card list.

thank you :blush:

x

ash, freebird, yodameister....i cant stretch to cheques, but youre all definitely on my christmas card list.

thank you :blush:

x

/me is wondering where the cheque book is in relation to the christmas cards in relation to the keyboard :confused:

So, here goes:

I'm a 25-year-old female who...

...likes: catching up with old friends, going on holiday to new places, trying new food, watching new films, reading old books, practising yoga, dancing to cheesy music, chilling at home, trying to win the pub quiz, red wine, dark chocolate and salty popcorn.

...doesn't like: ignorant people, rainy weather, smoking and celery.

...is looking for: a decent guy to share my salty popcorn with, who wants to see new places, try new things and dance to cheesy music.

So, here goes:

I'm a 25-year-old female who...

...likes: catching up with old friends, going on holiday to new places, trying new food, watching new films, reading old books, practising yoga, dancing to cheesy music, chilling at home, trying to win the pub quiz, red wine, dark chocolate and salty popcorn.

...doesn't like: ignorant people, rainy weather, smoking, celery and gamblers.

...is looking for: a decent guy to share my salty popcorn with, who wants to see new places, try new things and dance to cheesy music.

You sounded perfect. But my ignorant celery smoking habit (which now has to be conducted in the rain, as it's illegal inside) would probably put you off. :(

(I'll put a fiver on this being removed by the morning):suspect:

cooo-eee!

im back.....and still single.

x

After spending a couple of evenings with sophiec1979 (foodie meets) i can vouch that she is pretty, intelligent and a very nice person to be around, so you guys, get pm'ing......oh, and no im not gay:hihi:

(did i read something about a cheque??)

Still single after all these years! Female 54, bit of an aging hippy, no ties or responsibilites looking for younger unconventional guy - mid thirties would be nice. Can't seem to find anyone on my wavelength...love music, play piano, walking, writing, photography and want to start travelling. Non smoker please.