Lads! Gel, Wax or Mousse?

what do you use on your hair?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. what do you use on your hair?

• Gel
    • Wax
    • Mousse
    • Spray

For short hair that you can just scrumple up and leave in a neat mess, if you get my meaning. i use Brylcreem hairgel at the moment but was wondering if there might be something better as it tends to leave dandruffy like flakes afterwards.

What about those of us that don't want to look like rent boys and choose not to use such products?

What about those of us that don't want to look like rent boys and choose not to use such products?

You mean baldies :D:hihi:

For short hair that you can just scrumple up and leave in a neat mess, if you get my meaning. i use Brylcreem hairgel at the moment but was wondering if there might be something better as it tends to leave dandruffy like flakes afterwards.

Try to get hold of DAX im sure they still sell it in boots, it will hold ...mess and wont leave product on your clothes.

Its also good if you get rained on... once your hair has dried...fingers through your hair and funk it up and your good to go again.

Try not to use to much though :)

I don't think anybody looks tasty with a moose on their head. :hihi:

Best stuff i've ever used on my hair (and i've used LOTS believe me) is American Crew fibre. It's expensive but i wont use anything else nowadays.

good old fasioned brylcreem for me

I'm a Dapper Dan man, me.

Oh, hang on, I'm not George Clooney.

Actually, I'm not a man at all.

Best to ignore me, I think.

Just about everything I've tried from supermarkets has been absolute crap, apart from Loreal Studio FX Remix. Shops stopped selling it for ages but it's back on the shelves in Morrisons now :)

It isn't a gel or a wax, it's a paste.

Try to get hold of DAX im sure they still sell it in boots, it will hold ...mess and wont leave product on your clothes.

Its also good if you get rained on... once your hair has dried...fingers through your hair and funk it up and your good to go again.

Try not to use to much though :)

Dax wax is the devil! Yeah it holds but you can't get it out of your hair without special shampoo (or at least 10 normal washes!). It feels horrid and leaves your hair rock solid.

Dax wax is great if you need waterproof hands forever.