The Old Horns at Bradfield

baby barrie

Do many people go there from the forum? I dont know but me and my mates/ family do

What do you think of it? I love it

Do they give a good Pint? yes they have got loads of beers on- they also supply beer from Bradfield Ales

Is the food good? food is nothing special but they do decent sarnis and a basic sunday roast

I've heard it isn't cheap.?????? its just the standard prices if you ask me

but the best thing about it is the views you get over Bradfield Dale- theres nothing better than sittin in the beer garden in summer with a cold drink looking over onto the sunset over Strines :)

I don't go regular but i did start going once a week through what little of the summer we had.

My opinion - food, not bad, the sarnies are quite big with a nice bowl of chips.

All other food not cheap but looks good and a good vegie selection.

It appears all main items are the same price a strange £7.75p!

The beer is Thwaits (no idea why Lancastrian beer is on tap with so much good Yorkshire stuff around :( ) but it is a good pint.

There's a choice of about three cask ales, the usual others, and two or three top end lagers like Warsteiner and a wheat beer.

Nice pub, with unbeatable views, doesn't take much to get packed.

Use the 61 / 62 stagecoach rural links bus to get there from Hillsborough interchange.

• 10 months later...

My wife and I were in the Horns at Bradfield last Thursday lunchtime ... 3 course lunch consisting of Minestrone Soup, roll and butter to start with, homemade Chicken and Mushroom Pie, chips and 2 veg, cheesecake for sweet. £3.50, yes you did read it correctly, £3.50!

Apparently the 'Economy Lunch' is on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Unbelievable!