YOUR moment of fame!

Lestat

In September 1999 I was on the front page of the star due to being stopped by the police for speeding on my bicycle.

The nationals got hold of it and it was splashed there to.

The star took half the front page with it.

It was all over the radio and I tuned into Jimmy Young on radio 2 and he was debating it as I listened, really weird, and then Look North rang me to film and interview me but I declined.

I went on a training run to Lincoln only to arrive home about 3pm with a film crew in my living room.

It was Calender so seeing that they were there I had an interview and they filmed me on the bike.

It came on the next day.

Very Embarrassing, but loved it really.

Originally posted by boyface

I skipped my GCSE maths exam to go watch Newcastle beat Grimsby on a Wednesday night and secure promotion to the premiership.

"how did the exam go?" asked my Mam

"oh, not too bad" I replied.

*whack across the head* "you lying little ****, you were on look north running across the pitch at Grimsby"

Damn those tv cameras.

hooligan.........:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

My 15 minutes of fame came when I was an extra in the Legally Blonde sequel! It was filmed in the city that i'm living in at the moment! I almost fainted when I saw Reese Witherspoon. I got recognized for it on the local news, and it made me feel like a movie star!

By the way, LESTAT, love the name! Are you a fan of Anne Rice novels???

I was on the front page of the Leicester Mercury. I have also appeared twice on local television.

I will be at the Hinckley Utd v. Brentford game on Sunday. It's on Match of the Day live on BBC 1, and with a capacity of only 2000 odd, there's a pretty good chance I could be spotted in the crowd somewhere, so keep your eyes peeled. I'll try and stand near to the pitch if it's not too crowded.

I never had my 15 minutes of fame yet! But the closest I came was when I almost wrecked my car while trying to look @ Kate Beckinsale! I think that was in a newspaper somewhere though! Who knows!!! My life isn't as exciting as I want it to be!

Archived