The all things BNP thread.

Perhaps that's why black pupils do sooo well in western schools.

Some might say that's because they're discriminated against and our education systems don't cater for their attitudes and special needs.

I see it that bright kids do well, and thick ones don't.

Maybe the reason that some black kids do not do so well at school is that the skills that they think they need to survive are not academic skills. This may be due to the kids having poor role models, in the media and within their own peer group.

Oh dont get me wrong, i dont worry.

Alot like her self, that party is filled with rejects from BNP who have been failed at some point by BNP.

Does not mean they have changed there spots.

Just another party filled with thugs and hate.

It was an interesting party and a great one to laugh at. They had some real fruit loops as members. Makes you wonder where they will end up now that the NNP have gone.

There's the British People Party who are laughable at best, the NF who I think forgot to register as a political party so may not exist anymore, The N9S who like dressing up in Nazi uniforms and meeting in pubs from time to time or they could set up their own party the ENNNP the Even Newer New Nationaist Party or they should just sod off.

Announcement by the New Nationalist Party

The leader of the NNP makes the following statement:

On the 11th December 2006 after much discussion with close friends, we decided to form the ‘New Nationalist Party’. It was ostensibly to be an umbrella for decent British patriots to be able to stand in local elections and in May 2007 we did just that.

Nearly 12 months on we have decided to shut down the party to pursue what we feel has been neglected for far too long, our own lives.The NNP was run openly and democratically and I hope that the NNP members and onlookers were pleased with our approach to financial transparency and honesty.

I’d like to wish Keith Axon well in his retirement and I thank him for standing by me in what turned out to be some pretty grim moments, David Williams who has kept up the site and has always been on hand to help and offer support and to those who stood for the NNP last year, you were brave and I sincerely thank you.

For my own part I am physically and emotionally exhausted and bitterly regret that I ever joined the BNP, I have made mistakes in my life like all people but the British National Party was my biggest. I and many others fearful of the dark forces at work in this country risked life, name and reputation only to have it confirmed by the very party we supported that it was all for nothing.

The BNP does contain some decent people and of those I am proud to call them my friends and to the person I will always refer to as ‘Sir’ I shall always cherish your generosity and kindness, were it not for you the Kingstanding court fees would never have been settled.

The monies left in the NNP bank account will be fairly shared out to those members who donated it. I now consider myself retired and a full time mother and grandmother.

Kind Regards

Sharon Ebanks'

Perhaps that's why black pupils do sooo well in western schools.

Some might say that's because they're discriminated against and our education systems don't cater for their attitudes and special needs.

I see it that bright kids do well, and thick ones don't.

Which brings me nicely to a post I made earlier:

I have some contact with the final year of a BSc Hons degree course at uni.

Approximately half (maybe a bit more) of the students are there because they signed up for a degree course and successfully completed the first two years (and maybe a sandwich year) and are now entering their final year. They are predominately white (in appearance, no-one's had to submit to dna testing for racial origin but you get the picture) albeit with a few non-white people amongst them.

There are also a fair number of students joining the course this year who have come via an HND-route - ie, successfully completed their HND so have been allowed to complete the degree course for the final year in order to graduate with a BSc. These students are predominately of Asian/black appearance.

Now, given that everyone is now playing on a level playing field (ie, attends the same lectures and seminars, has to complete the same course work and sit the same exams, which will then be marked on an anonymous basis) I have wondered why it is that the students who have come via the HND route came this way, rather than straight in to the degree course.

Was it because of lower levels of achievement at school? In which case, why? They presumably have the same intellect and ability as the degree-entry students, as they've ended up on the final year together.

Was it because of lower levels of expectation from themselves/family? IE, the thought of applying for a degree was beyond their realm, whereas an HND was more accesible? (Until they'd completed the HND and it was pointed out to them that they only had another year of studying to do to achieve a degree).

I don't know the answer, but it is a question about which I'm curious.

What do YOU think? :confused:

Maybe the reason that some black kids do not do so well at school is that the skills that they think they need to survive are not academic skills. This may be due to the kids having poor role models, in the media and within their own peer group.
Ah - perhaps that's because there role models are of the same ilk.

It was an interesting party and a great one to laugh at. They had some real fruit loops as members. Makes you wonder where they will end up now that the NNP have gone.

There's the British People Party who are laughable at best, the NF who I think forgot to register as a political party so may not exist anymore, The N9S who like dressing up in Nazi uniforms and meeting in pubs from time to time or they could set up their own party the ENNNP the Even Newer New Nationaist Party or they should just sod off.

Awwwww All that boasting as well

:hihi::hihi:

Some people get upset when it's mentioned that most Black people look alike, whats wrong with that ? so do most Chinese, I'm sure they think most whites look alike too.

Back in the 60s most Americans looked alike to me , all had crew cuts :confused:

Not because of his politics but because of his racist views which he did nothing to conceal either here or on other forums. The management of the shop felt that roy would not be able to treat all customers the same irrespective of their skin colour.

You seem to be extremely well informed. How come?

So oyu can effectively make yourself unemployable by expressing racist views. That's good then. Alot of dolies on the council estate should take note of that. Stand for the BNP and lefties will make sure you'll never have to work again. It'll sound good to alot of people.

The only thing lefties don't seem to have taken account of, is that then we all have to pay for them to live on welfare.

It wasn't a Chemist he was sacked from it was from a walking shop on High Street called Blacks unless it happened a couple of times.

Is that a denial that the Nazis were racist ?

In central and eastern Europe in the 1930s and 40s there was a conflict of interests between the German national group and the Jewish national group (there were other national group conflicts too, eg between the Germans and the Poles). The bogus concept of "racism" sheds no light on the matter.

I am a strong believer that you learn the skills that you think you need to survive. What good would GCSE history or Algebra do for someone who lives in Sub-Sahara Africa?

Vice versa put an average western middle class Joe in the outback with an Australian Aboriginal, and he would probably claim the western person is "as thick as a plank" as he does no have any of the relevent knowledge or skills needed to survive.

It is all relative.

how come we climbed out a swamp in the first place then?

if you think that people generally believe that there are differences between "races" then that is by definition racism

The problem lies in accepting a term which is (a) simplistic and (b) value-laden. Hence the classic phrase "I'm not a racist, but..."

I quite like a description by the American nationalist David Duke:

Do I think of myself as a racist? Absolutely not. It is because the connotation of the word means racial hatred or endorsing racial supremacy, neither of which is my view.

I am however a racial realist. I understand that there are intrinsic differences between peoples and that those differences have profound effects on society. I also believe all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage.

I also want to preserve my own people, but that does not make me a supremacist or a “hater” or a racist, otherwise you can accuse every leader of movements for particular ethnic groups of “racism”. But, of course, the media does not do that.

Racist is used today similarly to the way witch was in the middle ages. It can be levied at any person of any view and sheds no light on any subject. In fact, the word is so pejorative it actually produces the very thing it is used to decry: hate.