New Gay Club To Open In Sheffield!

It's like soap opera this! I'll be tuning in later too see what happens.....:)

It's like soap opera this! I'll be tuning in later too see what happens.....:)

lol, yes it does seem that way.

I wont be posting my comments until tomorrow as I am sure I will have had a few to drink tonight, and there is nothing worse than me posting drunk. Plus I dont want to get a ban either. :)

ooooooooo might see you dear, as I am going quite early as well.

:wave:

Be sure to say hello. :wave:

Why don't you just ignore these 'boys' or are you just jealous because they are thin and young and in your' youth you couldn't 'mince' as much as you'd like to as the whole gay thing wasn't as accepting as it is now!

Ok they maybe a little too much sometimes but it's normal now to have camp queens like these lads. If they say something bitchy give as good as you take, back, simple! They'll soon put up and shut up!

Why don't you just ignore these 'boys' or are you just jealous because they are thin and young and in your' youth you couldn't 'mince' as much as you'd like to as the whole gay thing wasn't as accepting as it is now!

Ok they maybe a little too much sometimes but it's normal now to have camp queens like these lads. If they say something bitchy give as good as you take, back, simple! They'll soon put up and shut up!

Well thankfully we dont get this kind of behavour at Dempseys. They might be young and skinny there but have absolutely no attitude problems at all.

I am certainly not jealous, I prefer to be my size. :P

Yeah, I don't get why they bother people so much - in my experience the majority of people don't like them and think they're pretty pathetic - and to be fair I think they bring it all on themselves.

I can understand why people get upset because they are the epitome of the "it's all about how you look" culture and it's not nice to think that people are looking you up and down in a bitchy way just because you don't fit into their "acceptable" stereotype but come on, who'd want to!

How fantastic, you approve of bullying and people being nasty. What a lovely person you are.

I have no problem with thin, young camp boys, I was one once !!! :love: But the guys we are talking about are NASTY, they enjoy being horrid to people, they once made a friend of mine cry in Fuel when she was dancing and took the **** out her. The guy with the black hair got a gin and tonic over him from me. I have witnessed and being a victim of their evil, little comments so why would I want to just ignore them. School yard bullies need to be put in their place. Please,please don't let them take over this new bar.

As for being jealous :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I wouldnt worry about the skinny little queens anyway, the only thing in their lives is to biatch!!! and none of them have any chance of getting a decent boyfriend, they probably all work on the make-up counter in Boots any way " would you like to try some No. 7 lippy madam"!!!

This thread should be called the toxic bitch thread:hihi:

Seriously though with regards to people’s comments about the attitudes of the bar staff, just treat them with the same respect they treat you. If they’re a rude obnoxious blank to you give them their own poison back and if they’re nice and polite show them some appreciation and respect for having such a crap job..

For what its worth you can always leave feedback on the staff with management.

How fantastic, you approve of bullying and people being nasty. What a lovely person you are.

I have no problem with thin, young camp boys, I was one once !!! :love: But the guys we are talking about are NASTY, they enjoy being horrid to people, they once made a friend of mine cry in Fuel when she was dancing and took the **** out her. The guy with the black hair got a gin and tonic over him from me. I have witnessed and being a victim of their evil, little comments so why would I want to just ignore them. School yard bullies need to be put in their place. Please,please don't let them take over this new bar.

As for being jealous :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

for goodness sake - obviously, you should realise the people behind the bar at fuel are working whilst you are in their as a customer, enjoying yourself. try putting the boot on the other foot. Also before you ask, no i dont work behind the bar at fuel, nor have i ever.

Also Stagewalker - please don't make such sweeping, idiotic statements in future - as a member of site admin, id have expected you to be more professional..

Much love xx

Hi we have been watching the thread regarding the gay scence in sheffield, or the lack of it,

We are a company who manage a few publice houses and clubs in the midlands, we are now posting this to take your comments and suggestions of just what you want obviosly we provide the manpower and money you the customer provide the ideas not just another gay venue that opens its doors and hopes for the best !!

PUSSYCATS - is the venue name we have looked at many venues in sheffield one being the ex Fuel Club on eyre st, information was provided as to the plans for this site, and is being redeveloped to fit into the moor

We are looking at taking over what was Censord Rock, surrey st nr to the train station and bus routes, however if any body knows of any venues that have become vacant and would be a suitable venue then please get in touch.

we belive there are a few places that are gay venues,, F.A.B ,, Xes,, Dempseys.. do they offer what you want? do you feel safe?? and how easy is transport these key things help a club help its clients

once the right venue has been found the initial process will be to ask your veiws on what you the gay community want and to be able to achive this we will ask people with ideas to join us in the development of the venue and share there thoughts and interests.

We look forward to Bringing PussyCats Club to sheffield and hope the sheffield community welcome a club with a difference

good luck.its hard getting surport from sheffields gay community.they moan but never surport,new ideas and ventures/.to easy to say manchester .leeds,instead of making it happen at home on there own doorstep

good luck.its hard getting surport from sheffields gay community.they moan but never surport,new ideas and ventures/.to easy to say manchester .leeds,instead of making it happen at home on there own doorstep

The problem is, the 'new' ideas are all very old. Having bi--chy queens behind the bar is very much a turn off for the vast majority of gay people. I just want to be in a bar full of like minded people. I've done the whole queen scene, worked on it and enjoyed it, but there's a difference between that and the constant b--ching which seems to be prevelant at the moment...I've been in aforementioned bars in Sheffield on so many occassions where the ONLY conversation that can be heard is the one where "John" has been calling "Mike" a useless lay, and not fit to run a p_ss up in a brewery and it's boring.