New Gay Club To Open In Sheffield!

It's hearsay and scaremongering. And as someone has already stated, XS is in Burngreave, not Attercliffe. Like Lawson said, there are dodgy types everywhere. Anyway it's not as if we are having a night out on the streets of Attercliffe:hihi:. We are in a club. Yes really.:huh:

Nick you are singing the same tune. That club you went to 20 years ago (pre-dating even me!) is not the same club as the one we are talking about here:loopy:. Diff name, diff owners, diff vibe and a whole lot better!:thumbsup:

Damo just knows 'people' - all made-up fairy tales and nothing substantial to back up your worry-mongering fantasies then? No:loopy:.

Keep up the great work Adam - I need a weekend off, we all got so drunk last Saturday. I blame that Sue and her ability to pull such a swift pint of Grolsch!:hihi:

Nice site adam! i know where it is nah. Ill check it out sometime.
OK babes ADAM :)

Rite even though it is e-relevant to the subject lol. Im saying by for now while i go and wash my car :) Tc

It would be unfair of me to name police officers and Adams staff who i speak to as they'd possibly lose their jobs :)

Rite even though it is e-relevant to the subject lol. Im saying by for now while i go and wash my car :) Tc

I think maybe we all need to go wash our cars.:bigsmile:

It would be unfair of me to name police officers and Adams staff who i speak to as they'd possibly lose their jobs :)
MY staff wont lose there jobs there all close friends so think your making things up again ADAM:)

can you wash my car wilst your at it lol ADAM :)

Can't say I think too much of Fab.

I have been twice, both on Saturdays and not really enjoyed it, it just lacks something for me. I personally haven't found it as friendly as other venues but thats my personal opinion.

Also as a young guy I am not used to the out of town gay scene and don't really like it.

I don't care what the price of a drink may be (as long as it is within reason for a club), I just don't want to have to go so far and end up dissapointed.

Wish you all the best tho.

This thread has gone way off topic, it's supposed to be about the proposed new gay club Pussycats NOT FAB!

Adam why don't you just advertise on the advertising strip at the top of the Sheffield Forum site, instead of repeatedly plugging your FAB website on this thread.

rich_sheff, I agree really dislike out of town gay scenes too, haven't visited FAB mainly because I have no desire to visit anywhere in Attercliffe.

This thread has gone way off topic, it's supposed to be about the proposed new gay club Pussycats NOT FAB!

Adam why don't you just advertise on the advertising strip at the top of the Sheffield Forum site, instead of repeatedly plugging your FAB website on this thread.

rich_sheff, I agree really dislike out of town gay scenes too, haven't visited FAB mainly because I have no desire to visit anywhere in Attercliffe.

if people dont know were we are it the easy just to give them our web site address to check the map out we are not pluging our site we have got plenty of members all ready and we can not allways please the minorty we have gave the scene more choice and theres 2 more bars opening soon in attercliffe so we might get a village again which was very sucesfull before and will be again we are not just getting people from sheffield but from all suronding towns and citys and they love it with the emails we have had on our web site the club is just geting busyier at weekends that tells me something and we are working on phase 2 and its coming on very well thanks ADAM:)

Can't say I think too much of Fab.

I have been twice, both on Saturdays and not really enjoyed it, it just lacks something for me. I personally haven't found it as friendly as other venues but thats my personal opinion.

Also as a young guy I am not used to the out of town gay scene and don't really like it.

I don't care what the price of a drink may be (as long as it is within reason for a club), I just don't want to have to go so far and end up dissapointed.

Wish you all the best tho.

what is it you didnt like ? all our staff are frendly and good service if you dont tell us we cant find out what you didnt like so we can change things me and our gary do listen to peoples views we do operate a safe drug free enviorment and work close with the police thanks ADAM :):)

if people dont know were we are it the easy just to give them our web site address to check the map out ADAM:)

If people want to know where FAB is it only takes a few clicks on Google, Yahoo, Facebook..to find out. I’m not having a go, but you posted the website address three times in this thread already and it just seems unnecessary.

Well done for giving the minority a choice down in Attercliffe, hope this village you speak of kicks off. Personally I would always favour a scene in the city centre, proudly sitting amongst all the other bars and clubs.

What does it say about Sheffield if the only gay village it can support is one which is relegated to a run down industrial area of the city?