Sheffield Forum

Sheffield Football Club

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield Sport & Activities > Sheffield Football

Reply To Topic

16-04-2018, 14:40   #1
DC89216

Total Posts: 292
As a native Sheffield boy I am ashamed to say I only attended my first Sheffield FC game this past week. But it will certainly not be my last. I am hoping to make it a regular thing next season.

I urge anybody reading this to attend a game or two this season or next and experience the club and help the club financially with your ticket cost.

It's not always about watching the lads on 30k a week kicking the ball about infront of the Sky cameras.

Thanks.

DC.
16-04-2018, 16:26   #2
pintor

Total Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC89216 View Post
As a native Sheffield boy I am ashamed to say I only attended my first Sheffield FC game this past week. But it will certainly not be my last. I am hoping to make it a regular thing next season.

I urge anybody reading this to attend a game or two this season or next and experience the club and help the club financially with your ticket cost.

It's not always about watching the lads on 30k a week kicking the ball about infront of the Sky cameras.

Thanks.

DC.
How long have people been urging you?!😉
16-04-2018, 16:35   #3
DC89216

Total Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintor View Post
How long have people been urging you?!😉
A while! My friend and I do travel the country on our occasional away days and for some reason we've just never done Sheffield FC. Shocking I know!
16-04-2018, 18:25   #4
pintor

Total Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC89216 View Post
A while! My friend and I do travel the country on our occasional away days and for some reason we've just never done Sheffield FC. Shocking I know!
At least you seem to have enjoyed your first match, heres to many more!👍
20-04-2018, 09:41   #5
jemson

Total Posts: 3,080
I go to most of the games at Club. Not been a great season but it is affordable and usually entertaining. I also take my daughters to watch the Ladies team and that standard is really good.

I also `urge` people to try the Coach & Horses next to the ground. 43 bus from town stops right outside!
22-04-2018, 19:23   #6
KateJones40

Total Posts: 17
We used to watch matches there when we were at school. Got free tickets at the time! You're making me want to revisit!
Reply To Topic