Badminton Chat/Info

Start a Sheffield Forum Badminton Club :thumbsup: i might be over weight but i'm very very good at badminton don't believe me then play me lol :D

Sheff Forum badminton Club sounds like a good idea to me

Originally posted by Jon

Start a Sheffield Forum Badminton Club :thumbsup: i might be over weight but i'm very very good at badminton don't believe me then play me lol :D

Sheff Forum badminton Club sounds like a good idea to me

I'd be up for that. I play once a week now but I'd like to play more often.

I work at the sports facility at hallam uni you con come and play b'minton here. Theres two sites, at ponds street and at collegiate cresent. Its £3 per person but max price per court of £6 so you can play double fairly cheaply. Racket hire is a quid and we also sell shuttles for £1:25.

To book or for more info call us on 2252449

Dave

Mark,

Abbeydale do have club nights throughout the summer, with different standards catered for:

Monday & Wednesday - social players

Tuesday - Club team standard

Thursday - Feathers (team standard)

Visitors are welcome - just turn up anytime from 7:30ish on a relevant night.

The club is in the purpose built badminton hall (5 courts) in Abbeydale Park Sports Club off Abbeydale Road South and is the biggest in Sheffield.

For details of all clubs in Sheffield and other Sheffield badminton information (including league tables), go to http://www.sheff-bad.co.uk.

Rob

Archived