Taking driving test without counterpart - advice please

Afternoon all

Younger brother of mine has got his driving test tomorrow and like the organised person he is he has decided only tonight to double check he still has both parts of his license, to which the answer is no. He can't find the paper copy anywhere.

On all the websites i've looked at they say you can't take your test without it, but I was hoping they might be a bit more lenient in real life because otherwise thats fifty odd quid down the toilet.

Does anyone have any advice - or a telephone number for the Parkway test centre? Google is not my friend apparently!

Thanks

Phewww we just found it - its at the wrong flipping house but we've got it. Thanks anyway guys :) We did try to ring his instructor but he doesn't take calls after 6pm or something stupid like that.

Afternoon all

Younger brother of mine has got his driving test tomorrow and like the organised person he is he has decided only tonight to double check he still has both parts of his license, to which the answer is no. He can't find the paper copy anywhere.

On all the websites i've looked at they say you can't take your test without it, but I was hoping they might be a bit more lenient in real life because otherwise thats fifty odd quid down the toilet.

Does anyone have any advice - or a telephone number for the Parkway test centre? Google is not my friend apparently!

Thanks

How did ya brother get on with his test.