Sign in to follow this  

Am I in the wrong?

If everyone thought like me the world would be a great place! :nod:

I think if everyone on the site took themselves rather less seriously it would probably improve your lot.

Winter's Mist - wasn't calling you a bitch, wasn't calling all women bitches, was merely making a flippant, throwaway remark based on the erroneous assumption that you were a man, highlighting the fact that women are almost-mythical beasts that I can't understand.

Get a grip - if your gf acts like this then dump her and get it over with, save yourself some hassle in the long run.

Originally posted by WintersMist

any positive comments or constructive ones???

hey WM. i think your lady is being a bit silly, relationships should be based on trust and honesty and you were the one who was open about your new friend therefore showing you had nothing to hide! what did she want you to do? lie about any new people you meet?!

on the positive side, a bit of jelousy can be healthy as it shows she cares - but only you know how much is concern and flattery and how much is shear insecurity on her behalf.

its an awkward situation, swaping numbers with a friend who could be considered a 'possiblity' (eg. me being straight and swapping numbers with a single straight bloke) as people often get the wrong idea and i hate that. i've had a few male friends who think it means i'm 'fair game' when all i've wanted is friendship.

Originally posted by Gillie

I don't think you are in the wrong love. If you wanted to be unfaithful you could be and she would never know. No offence but the problems are hers. You cannot convice her that you are trustworthy if she does not trust you. People need a certain amount of freedom in a relationship and if they are going to be unfaithful there is absolutly nothing you can do about it

I hope it all comes right for you :)

I fully aggree with Gillie on this one, whats wrong in making friends as long as thats your only intension then i think GF is over reacting.

I would not give in on this one, we all like friends outside of our relationship and as long as it is platonic then tell your girlfriend to lighten up and get on with life.

I am sorry it sounds harsh but you may need other friends in your life and i feel that your girlfriend wants to dominate.