Ebola - God cured me!

Here we go again , plenty of solid evidence but you are wearing those blinkers which stop you seeing the truth

Okay. Give me your strongest piece of evidence.

Here we go again , plenty of solid evidence but you are wearing those blinkers which stop you seeing the truth

Why isn't Islam "the truth"? It seems to me that one's religion, if any, is determined by geography.

Edited by fatrajah

Why isn't Islam "the truth"? It seems to me that one's religion, if any, is determined by geography.

Christianity is older than Islam i would suspect that the founder of this faith was originally a Christian and fell out with the teaching and decided to make a faith of their own to suit themselves

---------- Post added 25-05-2015 at 22:30 ----------

After following this thread I think it be you who cant see the truth, so how do we test who is right?

If that were true then I haven't got what I have in my faith without God you can't have peace you can think you can but its not real

I'm still waiting for your strongest evidence.

I'm still waiting for your strongest evidence.

I have told you the facts in several threads ! So why do you keep asking when you have been given the answers that I have given you ! They aren't going to change !

God is perfect , he cannot sin , part of faith is accepting the miraculous , accepting the history and accepting truth . It's not a a pick and pay we explain why things change etc , we live in a very different culture than the times we speak of ! You have to remember there is a battle between good and evil in this world !

Starting with that premise, we're going to have a bit of an issue if we're going to impartially interrogate a biblical text don't you think?

Christianity is older than Islam i would suspect that the founder of this faith was originally a Christian and fell out with the teaching and decided to make a faith of their own to suit themselves

---------- Post added 25-05-2015 at 22:30 ----------

If that were true then I haven't got what I have in my faith without God you can't have peace you can think you can but its not real

And what of the religions/cults/cultures that predate Christianity?

I have told you the facts in several threads ! So why do you keep asking when you have been given the answers that I have given you ! They aren't going to change !

You haven't given any facts. Just propaganda and opinion.

Edited by perplexed

Give me your strongest fact, just one.

Starting with that premise, we're going to have a bit of an issue if we're going to impartially interrogate a biblical text don't you think?

you may do as my view is very different to yours

---------- Post added 26-05-2015 at 08:55 ----------

And what of the religions/cults/cultures that predate Christianity?

they are founded by man so how can they stand ?

---------- Post added 26-05-2015 at 08:55 ----------

You haven't given any facts. Just propaganda and opinion.

No these are facts and what the bible says

---------- Post added 26-05-2015 at 08:58 ----------

Give me your strongest fact, just one.

As i said very little point as you have had all the answers and you know it all ! You know that you don't want to believe in God but he does believe in you, he wants you to accept him and have a relationship with him

I thought it was Jesus you were supposed to have a relationship with.

I thought it was Jesus you were supposed to have a relationship with.

The bible answers this even Jesus recognised who he should worship .

(John 17:3)

This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

(Matthew 4:8-10 Aramaic bible in plain English)

Again The Devil brought him to a very high mountain, and he showed him all the Kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to him, "All these things I will give to you if you will fall down to worship me." Then Yeshua(Jesus) said to him, "Depart Satan, for it is written: 'You shall worship THE LORD JEHOVAH your God and him alone shall you serve.' "

The bible answers this even Jesus recognised who he should worship .

(John 17:3)

This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

(Matthew 4:8-10 Aramaic bible in plain English)

Again The Devil brought him to a very high mountain, and he showed him all the Kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to him, "All these things I will give to you if you will fall down to worship me." Then Yeshua(Jesus) said to him, "Depart Satan, for it is written: 'You shall worship THE LORD JEHOVAH your God and him alone shall you serve.' "

So Jesus is a lesser being than God? I wonder what Teeny has to say.

So Jesus is a lesser being than God? I wonder what Teeny has to say.

God is the holy spirit than Jesus who is the son of God , we have a relationship with all three.