Is it time to give the three main parties a kicking?

Double dipstick?

Jesus, the first recession was caused by the WORLDWIDE CREDIT CRUNCH, the second and current recession lies firmly at the door of the ConDems who have choked off the recovery situation which they inherited.

Hence double dip, the dipsticks is a 'play' on words.

Jesus, the first recession was caused by the WORLDWIDE CREDIT CRUNCH, the second and current recession lies firmly at the door of the ConDems who have choked off the recovery situation which they inherited.

Hence double dip, the dipsticks is a 'play' on words.

So Labour was wrong when they said an "end to boom and bust?" :hihi:

I realised how distant from normal british people Cameron and Osbourne must be when I read the following story in the on line Mail this morning about his former girlfriend who is now a nun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136713/David-Camerons-lover-Laura-Adshead-nun-called-Sister-John-Mary.html

Apparently she was educated at cheltenham ladies college where the annual fee is, or was, £24,000 per year.

If you can afford to pay that much for a child to be educated, and by that I mean Cameron and his chums, and their families. How can you possibly have any concept of what it is like to have all of your disposable income completely swallowed up by increases in prices when your wages have been fixed for 5 years...