No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Go to Wildcats post #517 and use the link you'll see the dick refusing to move for the police..

The only dick I can see are the ones trying to excuse the police brutality that led to an innocent man's death.

some officers love the aggro....it is not new.....getting paid to have a tear up...thumbs up if you've had a whack off a copper...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The miners march i copped for 2 of em, broke my jaw and kicked me in the balls, then moved onto the next guy - back then it was not even worth complaining, pigs where a law unto themselves.

if somebody feels they have a right to be somewhere and arent doing anything wrong then why should they move?

Obstructing the police as he was doing by refusing to move is an offence.

and if he was in the wrong why are we only talking about ONE officer taking the law into his own hands, after all there was far more than 1

And wouldn't you lot of knicker wetters have had a heyday saying "Dozens of Fascist cops murder innocent bystander"

Obstructing the police as he was doing by refusing to move is an offence.

At no point did he refuse to move.

And wouldn't you lot of knicker wetters have had a heyday saying "Dozens of Fascist cops murder innocent bystander"

Says the man that is scared of all muslims...... :hihi:

In my view it would help us all if they re-arrested Nelson Mandela, hasn't anyone noticed how these permanent campaigners/protesters.moaners/lefty knicker wetters were at a loss for a pastime once he'd been freed.

This has led to the problem of how they will pass their time, due to the fact that they're now campaign junkies and get withdrawal symptons when they've nothing to protest about.

In my view it would help us all if they re-arrested Nelson Mandela, hasn't anyone noticed how these permanent campaigners/protesters.moaners/lefty knicker wetters were at a loss for a pastime once he'd been freed.

This has led to the problem of how they will pass their time, due to the fact that they're now campaign junkies and get withdrawal symptons when they've nothing to protest about.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes but then you are a .....

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_03/prickSPL2011_468x376.jpg

Looks like they asked him a few times to take his hands out of his pockets and didn't, he could have had a gun in there, only way to get him to take his hands out was the shove him down, I would have done the same thing.

Looks like they asked him a few times to take his hands out of his pockets and didn't, he could have had a gun in there, only way to get him to take his hands out was the shove him down, I would have done the same thing.

:hihi: you always make me laugh.