Post office complaints

Hi, i was wondering if it was worth complaining about the service at the post office. Should i write to the manager of the branch or head office ? Thanks.

If you like wasting your time and adding to the slaughter of innocent woodlands then sure. Go right ahead.

If you like wasting your time and adding to the slaughter of innocent woodlands then sure. Go right ahead.

What if i send an email instead, to save the woodland.

Hi, i was wondering if it was worth complaining about the service at the post office. Should i write to the manager of the branch or head office ? Thanks.

It would depend on how valid the complaint was.

Youll still be wasting your time:|

Having to wait upto 30mins a time to be served. 7 people infront of me and 2 being served. They had just opened and one of the staff was having a fag outside with her mate. When she came in and sat at her window, her friend came in and went streight upto her for another chat, the others never rush anyway, then one had finished serving and went into the back with fag ash lil, came out laughing, showed something to her friend, then they were all having a look and a laugh. Why dont they hurry up and get rid of the people waiting, and then fool around. They think they are charlies angels or something, but let me tell you, you dont need any qualifications or skills to work there.

what did she say when you mentioned it at the time?

what did she say when you mentioned it at the time?

Is there any point in saying anything to the staff. I think its plain ignorance that they dont already know. The thing is you see people walking out often as it would be quicker for them to go another post office if they drive. So the faster they serve, the more people get through and more money into that branch to keep it open. The reason im annoyed really is because the time before i walked out and my friend stayed, i waited 10mins and didnt move, i got a bus streight away into town, went to castle house post office, rang my friend when i got out, she was still waiting.

I have written complaints about two Post Offices in the not too distant pass. The service is a disgrace where I live. Never encountered such disinterest and sheer rudeness. Yet, I know of one (which I now always frequent) whose customer service is second to none.

Amy 20, i have noticed you live at crooks so im assuming that you went to the crookes post office.

Theres your problem.... They are supper USELSS in crookes & i have stopped going in, i allways go to the one a Stannington... Great service from the staff up there.

I once complained to that silly IDLE lady in crookes for a similar situation to yours and she just looked at me with the most disgusting look at what i had said to her.

They just arnt botherd in crookes and if you do complain to the staff or wright / email the post office im sure that your complaint wont even get read.

The best option is to try and use a diffrent one

you will be slaughtering innocent electrons

Agree with you Mike. Crookes is one of which I speak, too. The woman is marginally better than the bloke. He is barely breathing. A smile would crack his face. There are two newish, and occasional other two staff members who are just as bad.

Crosspool, on the other hand, is fab!