Help to name these sweets please.

Can anyone remember the fizzy/sour sweets that were shaped like bottle tops?

My son said they were wrapped in a black tube shaped packet and were different colours and hard not chewy.

I can't for the life of me remember them although he said I used to buy them for him. :)

My son said they were wrapped in a black tube shaped packet and were different colours and hard not chewy.

I can't for the life of me remember them although he said I used to buy them for him. :)

I know what you mean! OMG I can't remember name of them! They were sooo nice

they don't ring any bells but have a look at these

a quarter of the best sweets everhttp://www.aquarterof.co.uk/boiled-crunchy-c-102.html

makes my mouth water

they don't ring any bells but have a look at these

a quarter of the best sweets everhttp://www.aquarterof.co.uk/boiled-crunchy-c-102.html

makes my mouth water

Thank you for that "linky" Appolo ..... I have it somewhere on my desktop in the next room here, but not on this laptop.

I love that particular site ........ takes me back to when I was a child many, many years ago.! :thumbsup:

It's bookmarked on this puter now! Cheers me up! :)