Best temp / admin agency in Sheffield?

What agency is the best in Sheffield for getting temporary office work? I don't want to go wasting time registering with agencies that never get you any interviews or jobs. Any recommendations?

Brook street? they always seem to have plenty on their books. I've only used Chambers Recruitment, but I don't do office work.

I'm with Tek agency on Trippet lane,,, they got me a good job with greta pay in an office.

Originally posted by kitkat

I'm with Tek agency on Trippet lane,,, they got me a good job with greta pay in an office.

You're not a typist then?

Hi,

My other half works for Ranstad and they are good. He usually gets something straight away.

They do all sorts I think. Office and other stuff... worth a look anyway.

Vicky

This thread is most helpful... as in the new year i will be looking for a new job... I'll be looking for full time employment...

My main aim is to get back into office work :)

DON'T go for Kelly Services - the staff are a bunch of idiots who hardly offer you jobs that you want - they all seem to be inbound customer service at Nunnery Square!

Yeah, I'm sick of agencies advertising jobs on the window and when you try to apply for them they basically say there is no such job and put you forward for some other crap job they need to fill. I hold them in the same esteem as estate agents who are only marginally more deciving.

Hey there,

I found a job with the Management Bank. Does not sound like an agency but is one ;-)

I worked for one month with them and got a contract offered afterwards. I am still working with the same company now.

Good luck!

Don't go for Office Angels. They are evil.

they are all pretty hapless.

The only 2 who still call:cry: are Independent Appointments (legal/insurance/financial) and Hays

I would personally recommend Brook Street, got me work with post and civil service, very good experience.