What Kind of Knitter Are You?

Find out here.

I'm a knitting guru, apparently:

You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

Im a Knitting Novice:

You appear to be a Knitting Novice.

You might be just taking up the hobby and still feel a bit intimidated by the whole process. You might not know a purl from a knit stitch and those cryptic codes that others call "patterns" seem pretty intimidating, but it's something you've been meaning to learn and you are having fun trying.

t'was to be expected i suppose :(;)

I am a novice but i do know the difference between knit and purl stitch thankyou very much :P

Well I never - Im a knitting Guru too! Didnt think I was - but I am going to Mums for a few days next week and was wondering which yarns/ projects to take with me - spooky:D

Lisahxxx

You appear to be a Knitting Adventurer.

You are through those knitting growing pains and feeling more adventurous. You can follow a standard pattern if it's not too complicated and know where to go to get help. Maybe you've started to experiment with different fibers and you might be eyeing a book with a cool technique you've never tried. Perhaps you prefer to stick to other people's patterns but you are trying to challenge yourself more. Regardless of your preference, you are continually trying to grow as a knitter, and as well you should since your non-knitting friends are probably dropping some serious hints, these days.

Does this mean I need a "pith" helmet to go adventuring in????

Don't worry pertfoxylush, there is no shame in being a novice. We all have to be learners at sometime and from my experience you continue learning everytime you pick up the needles.:thumbsup:

<hangs head in shame>

I appear to be a Novice!

Well you're in the right place :) . Lots of help to be had here. Tell us what you're working on then :D .

TBH I'm not knitting at moment, I'm working on a blanket for my new nephew, another blanket for a friends's new niece, a blanket for my niece!

Methinks I'm stretching myself too thinly!!!

Take this quick quiz to find out what type of knitter you are!

My results:

You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

:lol:

*flicks bits of fleece off trousers...I don't know what they mean :suspect: *

Threads merged.

Beat you to it, matey ;) .

haha well done :)

I saw a link to it in the back of one of my books, so I thought i'd post it.

Not sure how acurate it is though, Guru? :lol: I don't think so.

well I appear to be a knitting guru, and some qualities do fit, but I;d be more inclined to say I'm a knitting adventurer