Feeling guilty!

sauerkraut

Sorry that I seem to have abandoned the forum for a while and neglected this group. I did actually attempt a story for the August theme so even though it's a bit late I might try and post it some time - if I can get Word working again on my dear old computer. :mad:

I'm due some surgery at the end of the month (nothing too drastic I hope) so I shall try to spend some of my recovery time catching up on reading all the contributions I've missed.

Just wanted to clear my conscience a bit & let you know I haven't forgotten you! :)

I hope all goes well for you over the next weeks, sauerkraut. :)

Quite a few members have contributed to the Group since it first started, either in the form of uploads to the Server or have joined in our activities by posting generally. You are and remain such a member.:)

Sorry that I seem to have abandoned the forum for a while and neglected this group. I did actually attempt a story for the August theme so even though it's a bit late I might try and post it some time - if I can get Word working again on my dear old computer. :mad:

I'm due some surgery at the end of the month (nothing too drastic I hope) so I shall try to spend some of my recovery time catching up on reading all the contributions I've missed.

Just wanted to clear my conscience a bit & let you know I haven't forgotten you! :)

I feel the same, but I dont think you should post a story ,just for the sake of it. It may not be good enough, and much better waiting until a little inspiration comes along. :)

I feel the same, but I dont think you should post a story ,just for the sake of it. It may not be good enough, and much better waiting until a little inspiration comes along. :)

I share your sentiments too, pattricia. :)

You are and remain a mainstay of the Writing Group because you have contributed your own pieces and you're steadfast in viewing, commenting and encouraging other contributors.

Our thanks are due to you personally for all your efforts and enthusiasm since the Group started :):thumbsup:

P it's not a case of good enough it's just taking part ,god knows i

submit plenty of crap ( latest offering for September).:rolleyes: