Name my fighters!

No I mean someone who isnt pedantic, so go away Ross Geller. :D

If you really think MENTALLY RETARDED and pedantic mean the same thing, you could do with going on a literacy course before you attempt to write a book. :hihi:

?Ross Geller?

Sorry I should have been a little clearer, I want neither RETARDS nor pedants making suggestions. I was only calling you pedantic because you were being the apostrophe police.

P.S Ross Geller is always correcting peoples grammar.

p.p.s I actually dont mind the pleb suggestions, some are quite funny :D but I was just hoping that with the intelligence of the forum I would get some usefull ideas :)

What about:

Kambei Shimada

Shichirioji

Gorobei Katayama

Heihachi Hayashida

Katasushiro Okamoto

Kyuzo

Kikuchiyo

That's seven... oh no I think I'm getting that deja vu feeling again :hihi::hihi:

It's already been ripped off by Seven Swords, so the names from that film are out too :hihi:

If I wanted Akira Kurosawa's samurai I would have asked! :) What if I had thought you were serious and used them names! :rant:

Whatever happened to the diclaimer at the end of films etc... “Any reference to persons or events is purely coincidental...blah, blah, blah”

Archived