Sheffield Market...is this a joke?

julado

I was in London on Monday....the Sainsburys at Victoria where I bought a nana for 15p......even in London its not overpriced.

Should I rename this thread the fruit and veg thread .... I am enjoying this thread immensely....even though the onion .....remember the onion....that I bought from a different stall didn't get used as I already had some....see a senior moment there!!!! :D

Hi Julado

I see you have a new avatar. I'm a little disappointed - after this thread, something with a ONION theme would have been better - IMO :hihi::hihi:

Ask and it shall be granted unto you. :D This is the onion I bought instead of the manky one....fine specimen don't you think....:lol:

I agree, it's absolutely faaaabulous, dahling! :hihi::lol:

a fine specimen of onionhood! lol in fact, I think I'm hard pressed to remember when I saw a finer specimen.

it is the epitome of onion-ness... it captures the essence of onion-ness.. Ok, ok, I'll belt up now! :hihi: lol

im from sheffield an i hate the market it feeks me out i only go in if i really have to or to go to loo as it the only place i know were you dont have to buy any thing jus to use the loo

If you are "in need" anywhere near T.J. Hughes, the loos are on the second floor.

Archived