Weekday Lunch - Restaurant Recommendations !?

I’ve my graduation next Thursday morning and my family are visiting Sheffield for a lunch time meal.

I’m looking for a restaurant which is not to exclusive or overly expensive and in Sheffield city centre. Any recommendations??,

I’m open to any suggestions, and will be very grateful for any ideas, I’m not exactly a regular restaurant go’er!! Thanks.

Not sure what food you're into but if you like latino (Brazillian etc) Las Iguanas is pretty good. They do a fixed price lunch thingy.. last time i checked it was £6 for two courses or £7 (ish) for three.

It's in the new West One development...

Its all about the Wig and Pen on Campo Lane.

After my Graduation I went to BB's Italian restaurant next to the Forum, with my divorced agro parents - what fun! 2 tables please!

agree tinajones, wig and pen a great option, a good choice from sandwiches through to specials - might be best to book if you're going at lunchtime - they have a groovy website http://www.wigandpensheffield.com !

Priory sells nice food, or if you like the health option the Blue Moon Cafe. both near the Cathedral.

I would say Regent Terrace would be the perfect place. Beautifully prepared and delicious food at ridiculously low prices (if you go for lunch - it's more pricey in the evening). It has a nice cozy quiet atmosphere.

(See this thread)

Wig N Pen, and be sure to send your complements to Alex and Tim the ever competent Chefs!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice, we went to the wig and pen, it was very nice and we all enjoyed it, my mum was very impressed.

Sorry for the late reply ive been in hospital after being assaulted outside the leadmil and spending 3 weeks in the Hallamshire Hospital!!!! i think I should stick to meals rather that night clubs!! :-)

Thanks Again, Matt