Camilla withdraws

So are you actually pro or anti Camilla?

What is your opinion, then halibut?

From what I have seen on my brief sojurn, you seem to have no opinion on anything.

The fence you sit on is what must cause the pain in the arse ;)

In fact you do not seem so much to sit on it, as hide behind it.

The Prince of Wales wife has decided not to attend the remembrance service of the Princess of Wales, as she does not want to disrupt it.

This is five days before the occasion.

I think the woman has caused enough disruption in her life.

If it were not for her, non of the trouble to the establishment over the last 30some years would have occurred.

Completely agree, for her to attend would have been spitting on Diana's grave. Can't stand the woman and she's not good enough to be our country's sovereign's wife.

:roll: Obviously she wasn't a saint but she was a naive 19 year old when she married Charles. Camilla even had the audacity to attend the wedding service. She's got a face like frogs and the personality of an ass!

Have you met her?

Have you met her?

Why have you?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a royalist but do you think that she has got the people skills that the Queen and in her lifetime the Queen Mother have/had to be the future Queen of our country - can you see her staying in this country like the Queen Mum did if we were to go to war instead of getting on the first plane available!

Archived