Worst luck ever- do you know Gemma?

do you know dave cooper by any chance?

dave cooper! Now there's a name from the past! How is he these days? Did his arm ever grow back?

His arm??? im not sure what happened to his arm but he has recently broken his knee cap!! and a few months ago whilst trying to shorten his trousers with a stanley knife he cut through his ankle!! It was funny!! Obviously after the blood stopped pouring everywhere!! silly boy!! Other than that hes fine!! What happened to his arm?!

His arm??? im not sure what happened to his arm but he has recently broken his knee cap!! and a few months ago whilst trying to shorten his trousers with a stanley knife he cut through his ankle!! It was funny!! Obviously after the blood stopped pouring everywhere!! silly boy!! Other than that hes fine!! What happened to his arm?!

Oh you must remember - he was just hailing a cab at the bottom of London Road when his arm was ripped from the socket by a golden eagle. It was in all the papers.........

Oh you must remember - he was just hailing a cab at the bottom of London Road when his arm was ripped from the socket by a golden eagle. It was in all the papers.........

haha oh yeah the classic trying to hail a taxi eagle death trap of course how could i forget!! silly me those damn eagles they get everywhere down london road!!! think the tramps must breed them.

dave cooper! Now there's a name from the past! How is he these days? Did his arm ever grow back?

do you really know dave or are you just winding me up with your eagle loving ways??? I used to go to college with him in coventry that was entertaining!

do you really know dave or are you just winding me up with your eagle loving ways??? I used to go to college with him in coventry that was entertaining!

Know him? I was married to his sister Minni for 8 years!

I even attended the ceremony when he was ordained as Bishop of Solihull!

Know him? I was married to his sister Minni for 8 years!

I even attended the ceremony when he was ordained as Bishop of Solihull![/QUOTi

I knitted the hat

Never say never, she may turn up when you least expect it. Oh and this time, give her your number instead of getting hers :hihi:

Ah dont you just love the sheffield people. good advice next time ill give her mine

I never did find gemma

Sounds like someone I know but can't PM you.