Sheffield's Gay Zone

Was it any good then?

Was it any good then?

Yes dear it was, they had a glitterball for you as well.

The cabaret was very good, and they had a good bitching session at our Tyranna, never laughed as much as last night.

x2 strippers as well, one headed my way but couldnt get out of the way as I was sat in the corner.

Left at 2am ish :gag:

Nice to hear the initial reviews on here are positive for a change, any ideas what kind of music is playing on Friday and Saturday nights?

Yes dear it was, they had a glitterball for you as well.

The cabaret was very good, and they had a good bitching session at our Tyranna, never laughed as much as last night.

x2 strippers as well, one headed my way but couldnt get out of the way as I was sat in the corner.

Left at 2am ish :gag:

Yes the cabaret was good and made me laugh too, so did you get to work on time pete and were you hung over.

Adam, really enjoyed the opening night, you have done a brilliant job getting it all up and running and will definately come to fab again.

Yes the cabaret was good and made me laugh too, so did you get to work on time pete and were you hung over.

I got to work ok, but felt not too lively lol :gag::gag:

I must stop drinking during the week

Yes must say I was impressed with the club, the music was good, seats are very comfortable as well, drinks not too expensive either, nice toilets.

Only drawback was that there was too much smoke from the machine, and was choking a few times. :gag:

I got to work ok, but felt not too lively lol :gag::gag:

Only drawback was that there was too much smoke from the machine, and was choking a few times. :gag:

Planet always had that problem, it used to make me laugh, you would be dancing with all your friends on the dancefloor and everyone would just disappear in a thick white smoke, until all you could see was white light

then out of the light you would see silhouettes coming out of the mist, was like something from Michael Jacksons Thriller!

So what was the music like?

So what was the music like?

Seems as though no one wants to answer your question Skyfits!

Think i will try this place out on Saturday night.

then out of the light you would see silhouettes coming out of the mist, was like something from Michael Jacksons Thriller!

or the mist would clear and you'd be dancing with a complete stranger.

Good for pulling.

Seems as though no one wants to answer your question Skyfits!

Think i will try this place out on Saturday night.

Yeah I've noticed, how very rude lol! I'll probably join you on Saturday, not signing up for a membership though, as no way I'm a giving a club my name address, contact number and passport pic WTF?!

I don't think you can go in if you don't become a member.