Can Child Services tell the offender who grassed ?

Why would this mother tell your brother, what the child services told her.

Sorry if im being a bit thick but if its your own sister in law then that would explain it.

If you have actually witnessed something untoward yourself , and not just been told by someone else, then you would be well within your rights to report it and expect cooperation

from the said services.

No mate she said it ( the CS worker) in my brothers house as thats where she was stopping and the acts were being done. The CS ring her up on the mobile to tell her they are calling when and where and she has to be there. When she rang up she told her to goto my brothers house as thats where the incident had happend and ( i and the informant) had seen it happen.

I have lost all confidence in the service to be honist and i did tell them it was a matter of time before one of the kids will be on front on the star involved in some abuse case. They 'ruled' the kids arn't in danger ??? but myself and the other half a dozen callers who ring SC think different.

The problem there is that if you are talking about a criminal act, then the police, unless the have reasonable grounds to suspect otherwise, can't do a thing unless they see the said act happening, or that it is a recurrence of a proven incident, or circumstances.

The Social Services can't give any information as to who has alleged anything anyway. Were anything to go to court, they would be on very dodgy legal ground.

Hippy i know they shouldn't but i just can't understand why they did ? This ' Patsy ' who seems to be a very regular visiter to the mother may have over stepped the line from case worker to a mate if you know what i mean. Due to the situations before i called this Patsy was a 2 time weekly visitor to the mother then eased of to 1 time a week. I beleve that my details ( not named by name) how vague she was refering to was told like 2 mates talking rather then case worker and offender. Hey but thats just a feeling i have.

When i did ring the CS and tell then the info on the matter the 1st lady who took details said thats it i would not have any more contact at all from CS, but then this Pasty rang me up a further 3 times upto 3 days after i reported it.

If you havn't got the bottle to tell the person you reported that it was you,you should keep your mouth shut,I dont agree with "grassing" except in cases where children are maltreated,but if I were going to report someone for that ,I can assure you they would know who reported them.Mind you a good kicking tends to work better than any slapped wrist from social services

Sorry Rotherhamer but this is out of order. For all you know it could be someone who's very violent who's doing the maltreating and if so I personally wouldn't want my identity giving and yes I do have bottle! Sorry but "a good kicking" is what this country and other countries needs to get away from and no I'm not a dogooder.

I think its disgusting that SS have all but named Eric and all this does it put other people off reporting incidents of suspected maltreatment.