Sunday training runs

Two Sunday runs this week 17th January from Grenoside Community Centre 10.00am . running for an hour but groups at a different pace . If this is too far come down to Don Valley on Tuesday 6pm ready to run,meet in the room behind reception and join 50 others all getting ready for 10k`s and half marathons . Ask for Dave.

Hi,

Do you guys still run at Don Valley ?? I'm running the Sheffield TenTenTen in October and am looking to do some "proper" training as well as the stuff I've been doing on my own !!

Thanks,

Rich.

Yes 4 different groups each Tuesday with lots of new and experienced runners training for 10K`s and half marathons. Its always harder training in the winter on cold dark night , join a group and train regularly .

This Sunday 31st October 10am ready to run at grenoside Community centre.

One run of an hour, opportunity for longer run of 1hr 45 minutes

the groupe still goes out but with the bad weather normaly text people that we know come a few days before with place and time

I just came to this thread..it seems to be interesting..do u people still organize this?

These runs are monthly the next run is from Graves Park on Sunday 13th February. About 20-30 runners with 2 or 3 different distance options. Meet at the pavilion on the warminster Rd side of the Park

Ok people the sunday runs are back on :) every week we will run from ten different locations in sheffield on a ten week rota starting this week sunday 20th from the car park in hillsborough park setting of at 9.30 just right for the half marathon training so see you there :banana:

This sounds great, and perfect timing too. I'm starting to panic a bit about the half, cause my training runs at the mo are far too short. Doing 5ks at the gym, that's it so far! Have done the half in the past and remember it hurting! :help: