Monsoon at Meadowhall

I went to there sale in town on friday, I got myself some really good bargains, everything I bought had 75% off. I bought some sunglasses on wednesday before the sale they now have 75% off ( isn't it a pain when that happens). I bought a gorgeous silk evening bag too it has a tiny black mark on it, they selt it me for 10 squid instead of 35.

Also bought 2 sterling silver necklaces for 3 pounds each!

Go soon get yourself some bargains!!! :love:

I went to there sale in town on friday, I got myself some really good bargains, everything I bought had 75% off. I bought some sunglasses on wednesday before the sale they now have 75% off ( isn't it a pain when that happens). I bought a gorgeous silk evening bag too it has a tiny black mark on it, they selt it me for 10 squid instead of 35.

Also bought 2 sterling silver necklaces for 3 pounds each!

Go soon get yourself some bargains!!! :love:

Where's their shop in town? Fancy having a look at the neckaces.

Where's their shop in town? Fancy having a look at the neckaces.

On chapel walk (just off high street), next door to claires and limeys. There was loads of lovely necklaces and earings.

Think the sale only started on friday aswell so hopefully there will still be loads left! They had some lovely straw sun hats for such silly prices wish I had bought one now :loopy:

Awww... I worked at Monsoon last summer and over Christmas... you're making me miss it!

Especially the discount ;) Nicest place to work because we got to wear such pretty uniform haha! Might have to go check out the sale too now that I don't get the staff discount anymore :D