Badger Estates in Woodhouse

Hi I posted a thread a few days ago but now I'm getting accepted for a place in the badger estates in Woodhouse and its such a beautiful home inside-its perfect and a good price. I don't know much about Sheffield since I'm new to the UK and heard some good and bad things about the badger estates. Can anyone give me their honest opion of the place now?

Hi I posted a thread a few days ago but now I'm getting accepted for a place in the badger estates in Woodhouse and its such a beautiful home inside-its perfect and a good price. I don't know much about Sheffield since I'm new to the UK and heard some good and bad things about the badger estates. Can anyone give me their honest opion of the place now?

my mate lives there. its generally OK place to live, but again you will get the riff raff about at night time

I live on this estate on Station rd, my OH has been here since they were built, there are a couple of idiots around here but the majority of people are really quite nice and Woodhouse is a very old village with plenty of shops, pubs and a couple of very good restaurants, it's a very green area and we have good schools, all in all it's not bad at all, come with an open mind intoxicating and welcome to the area.:thumbsup:

I used to be the postman on the badger estate for a while. Anyone remember the dog, bruno? He used to find me early on my delivery and walk with me all the way, seeing off any other dogs. When other postman used to fill in when I was on holiday they'd ask me for the route. "Just follow the dog" I'd say. And that's what they did.

Though I KNOW he preferred me :hihi:

Thanks everyone-this really helps. I've been having so much trouble deciding on places especially when your not even from England-as you would imagine that makes it much harder. It seemed like a decent area when we went there in the day and at night. I guess no matter where you live-there will always be a fair share of good and bad.

Hi, ive lived in woodhouse just round the corner from the badger for 2 years, never had any complaints or problems at all. There did used to be a few kids on trail bikes on the field but they got moved on by coppers over a year ago. Counicl now improving the field too so more for kids to do. generally woodhouse is a lovely area, and fantastic for buses (52 every 10 minutes!) hope this helps!

Does anyone know about the train near the badger estates? Does that go directly to Leeds? Where is the station exactly-i was wondering if that was a quick walk from the badger estates?

Train doesn't go direct to leeds but it does go to Sheffield town centre and to Meadowhall where you can get a connection. Train does go to Lincoln direct and Cleethorpes

Archived