whats all that about then:loopy:

Originally posted by panda79

whats all that about then:loopy:

Jean Paul Gautier

anyways, back to the sunject, wendy are crap :clap:

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

Jean Paul Gautier

anyways, back to the sunject, wendy are crap :clap:

not trying to be funny here robbie but how old are you and do you say wendy because you cant spell or is wendy meant to be some kind of insult:loopy:

anyway cant we have just one thread for footie banter rather than spreading them all over the place:)

not trying to be funny here robbie but how old are you and do you say wendy because you cant spell or is wendy meant to be some kind of insult:loopy:

anyway cant we have just one thread for footie banter rather than spreading them all over the place:)

old enough to do anything i like!!! ha ha

and yes i can spell, very well in fact

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

old enough to do anything i like!!! ha ha

and yes i can spell, very well in fact

why do i bother:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

There is already another thread for owls v blades banter, set up specifically for the purpose of us blades being able to brag about how much better the blades are doing than the owls.;)

why do i bother:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

i mean im old enough to do anything ie drink in america, smoke, have sex, own a firearm, etc

Originally posted by Patchy

There is already another thread for owls v blades banter, set up specifically for the purpose of us blades being able to brag about how much better the blades are doing than the owls.;)

this is aimed more at how badly wendy are doing!!

Robbie Lovin just proves that unitedites are all obsessed with two teams- united and wednesday. They are obsessed with two results on a saturday- their own and wednesdays. You can here it on all the radio phone ins, they always praise themselves for winning or whatever and then they go on about how crap wednesday are or something like that. I personally, and I think I speak for alot of wednesdayites here, don't give a rats ass about united at the moment. I'm too busy supporting my own team at the minute because uniteds results do not effect us one little bit. Why can't unitedites be the same?

No wonder Bramhall Lane always has lower crowds than hillsborough, they are all too busy sat at home listening to the wednesday commentary on radio sheffield wishing us to lose. Get a life and support your own team.

well........... for your information

i go to all home games,

try and go to away games too!!

i don't listen for just 2 results

i watch prem, championship, league 1 AND league 2!!

i take great interest in football,

i even try and keep up to date with SPL, and divs 1, 2 and 3!!

don't worry, i do concentrate on supporting my own team, more so than you probably even think about wednesday!!

i don't go own radio phone ins, i don't listen to it either,

if you even had an inkling how much i'm in to football (not just united) you would not have put up such a stupid post!

of course when united win, we do priase our team, who does not?? but even if we lose, or draw, i can always take positives out of it!!!

but the thing is, i go to wendy games every so often as my brother is an owl (probably why i grief wendy so much) and i can never take positives from them to be honest!!!

i went to a few last season, and the only 2 players who impressed was "alan quinn" and "derek Geary"

now wendy have took these t2 good players out the side, i no longer saw a positive, that was until i saw whelan, who is in fact a good player!!

when wendy do well, i praise them, i praised them for sacking turner and taking on sturrock, an indication they ACTUALLY wanted to go somewhere!! now up to yet it has NOT worked out, and because of all the mates i have who are owls it is nice to gloat, SOMETHING which wendy did when we was in div 1 and you was in premiership!!

so think you need to get facts right before you start making judgement YOU ARE the kind of person who make supporting united worthwhile and not our "bigger" neighbours!!

Nice to see Sheffield making the national papers today. The Observer had a full page article about how well the Owls have been doing over the last 10 years. ;)