Layer Cake

Has anybody seen this yet?

I've heard very good reports about it so far.

I've heard it's sposed to be as good as Lock Stock whether it is or not is to be decided only by myself. Can't wait to get a few hours to go see it :D

Another gangsta film out is Dead Mans Shoes written by a Yorkshire chap but I'm told it's not as good.

Originally posted by J-Blaze

Another gangsta film out is Dead Mans Shoes written by a Yorkshire chap but I'm told it's not as good.

It's no really a gangster film as such, more a revenge tale. It's directed by Shane Meadows (TwentyFourSeven, Once Upon a Time in the Midlands), who is from the Midlands, and I've heard it's really good! Really want to see it...

Dead man's shoes is a really good kick ass movie! those bad guys deserved it!!!!

I wasnt into Lock, Stock.... but Layer Cake was cool! :D

I enjoyed both Layer Cake and Lock Stock.

LC is full of twists but its so comedy! Laughed almost more than i did at Dodgeball.

I quite liked Layer Cake, but I preferred Lock Stock. My mate thought Layer Cake was better than Lock Stock though.

I thought a couple of scenes in Layer Cake were amusing but I was the only one laughing out loud in the cinema! (The cinema was fairly empty though). I felt a bit silly!

Good film. Enjoyed it.

Bit less whimsical than the lockstock/snatch duo to which it is compared.

Great ending!

but still as good well worth watching

Went to see it last night, thought it was a well made film much better than lock stock(but i always hated that film). Didnt really think it was funny at all though, just a couple of scenes made me smile n that was it.

still good film.