Ucas Convention - Sheffield Arena

RPG

I went to this about 5 years ago. I think I picked up prospecti from every uni in the land. I filled 4 carrier bags. I don't think there were many freebies though - I remember getting a free newspaper because it was sponsored by The Guardian, but I can't remember much else.

And after all that, I stayed here in Sheffield. What are you thinking of doing at uni, RPG?

I went to that damn thing last year. Dont get too many prospecti if youre getting the tram or youre parked far away cos your arms will hurt loads.

I got about 10 but i only flicked through them. Make sure you go to Oxford and Cambridge stands as youll look brainy, but beware of those annoying posh people as theyre often buzzing around there too. Its funny too cos some of the uni stands are totally empty for the whole afternoon so when you venture over theyll get you talking for ages, even if they dont do the course you want.

:(

Not alot :(

Got a bag full of prospecti and pens tho and a natty address Book creditcard from Connextions or whatever they are called Now

We all decided to pile into BK across the road... HUUUGE queues... right ok.

KFC next door, its expensive, so not many queues surely... out of The door pretty much..

Right, off to McD's at the retail park (miles away ) nope that was Full as well!

"ahhh stuff it, im going home"

Archived