In Employment but wanting to Approach an Agency?

I am currently in employment with Hays working for the council, I have been here for over a year now, and still waiting for them to recruit... I need something permanent now.

I've been looking in the paper etc but there is absolutely nothing, so was thinking of going with an agency for them to find me permanent positions only...

Obviously I'm not going to speak with Hays about this as I don't want it to interfere with my job here, so does anyone have any great agency's that don't mess about that could find me permanent positions in the area I want?

Many Thanks

Si

I am currently in employment with Hays working for the council, I have been here for over a year now, and still waiting for them to recruit... I need something permanent now.

I've been looking in the paper etc but there is absolutely nothing, so was thinking of going with an agency for them to find me permanent positions only...

Obviously I'm not going to speak with Hays about this as I don't want it to interfere with my job here, so does anyone have any great agency's that don't mess about that could find me permanent positions in the area I want?

Many Thanks

Si

Try another agency! Depends on your experience etc.

Hi Simon, I work for Jobs at PerTemps in Sheffield- we have perm positions with immediate starts.

£6.80 hourly rate as a call handler.

Call me on 01142298181 and I can try help you out.

:)

Elaine

That's the one type of job I don't want to do.

Archived