Mobile Signals in Sheffield

Originally posted by Foxxx

Well I did and got nowhere, even though I was calm and spoke to the top dog. Not impressed.

No im not impressed with Orange anymore either. Ive just finished on my year's contract about 3 weeks ago. They sent me the Pay as you go pack as expected but it wasnt until I started sending txt messages that I realised they had upped the charged to 12p. Alright that may not seem that much, but considering I didnt get any information detailling the change in the booklets provided I was quite pi**ed off. I rang the customer servies and basically said, would I be getting a refund because I was not given the information regarding the change. He said no you wont, ill just send an email telling the department to enclose details next time. :evil: Some service! :evil:

I've been on T-Mobile for over 4 years now. I can get a signal all over Sheffield and most of the country too! T-Mobile has a reputation of being a rubbish network becuase 'Fresh' the virtual network piggy backs on their signal. I have never experienced a problem.

I go to Gravespark all the time (nr Norton Lees) and the signal is always full strength!

Foxxx seems to me that you are entitled to your money back as you have been sold something that isn't fir for purpose.

Pluck up courage and phone Radio Sheffield on Monday morning. They have a lawyer on eack Mon from Trading Standards who gives excellent advice. I have used them myself on serveral occassions and won.

If you are shy and don't want to go on send them an email with all the details and they will discuss it on air and tell you what to do. Believe me it works. Often just telling a company that you have contacted BBC Radio Sheffield for advice is enough to make them think twice abut bull s######g you.

Give it a go, it works:D

Archived