More Karaoke venues needed! Please help

what used to be the dog and partridge?
Nope, not far from there though - come from the dancing dollar on effingham road onto attercliffe road, turn right and its 50 yards up on the right hand side.

ahh the pub set back between the dancing dollar and la chambre?

used to have brown ceramic tiles on the outside

thats the one KJ,

are you going down there then on the opening night Muzz?

if so we might see you there

Hi all,

Not sure if you've come across this website, 'www.pubsingers.com', but they're providing a pretty good service detailing what karaokes are on nationwide, including location, venue, day of week, times & host. It's also a directory of KJs.

It obviously depends a lot on word-of-mouth and people updating them with their own details & gigs or the gigs of others.

It's a good service so thought I'd throw it out there & see if you want to help spread the word & make it a really useful resource for everyone.

Cheers,

Dave

I recomend Mj's on attercliffe None stop Karaoke, prices good, service excellent, fab range of songs to sing too and we even got up and had a boogie

Karaoke's big in Japan, don't ya know? I can sing some Justin Timberlake if you want! Then again, maybe that's not such a good idea!

Theres going to be a new one starting in the city centre in a few weeks time (in a PRIME location)

Top secret, just waiting till the contracts are signed !

try the varsity on glossop rd absynth thursday night, books are a little thin in comparison to mine lol i would tell you what the sound was like but didnt sing and heard no one doing so i didnt see anything i fancied singing

Hi KJ Venom / Absynthfairy,

Not sure who was there before, but I just started at Varsity on West St last week, so if you are free to pop down and say Hi (and sing a few songs of course!) it'll be great to meet you :D

See you on Facebook ;-)

Cheers!

Hi KJ Venom / Absynthfairy,

Not sure who was there before, but I just started at Varsity on West St last week, so if you are free to pop down and say Hi (and sing a few songs of course!) it'll be great to meet you :D

See you on Facebook ;-)

Cheers!

Might nip down then give you a song (have the ear plugs on stand by)

Hallo there karaoke kings and queens MJ's opens at 7.00pm tonight hope we'll see some of ya singin ya hearts out x x x x

Hallo there karaoke kings and queens MJ's opens at 7.00pm tonight hope we'll see some of ya singin ya hearts out x x x x

Should be down in a couple of weeks time for a sing. Looking forward to it :)

Might nip down then give you a song (have the ear plugs on stand by)

Will be good to see/hear you (I'm sure the earplugs won't be necessary).

You can download the songlist from our website if you like..save looking through the books when you get there :)

Yeah, I can hear you laughing, it's not 75000 songs yet! But we've a good selection so hopefully you'll find a few to warble. If we've any glaring omissions please let me know & I'll get 'em asap!