Can anyone tell me who this man is?

Ad is here on YouTube. One of the comments says that "i was in a debate about this and someone contacted the makers of the ad and they said he was just an actor............."

:)

No he was in the bands

Well this is on another forum :

BIG DISAPOINTMENT...... I have just spoken to Leo Burnett the creative agency - the guy was not in a band, he is your regular kind of guy. So we've obviously seen him in other adverts.

Well this is on another forum :

BIG DISAPOINTMENT...... I have just spoken to Leo Burnett the creative agency - the guy was not in a band, he is your regular kind of guy. So we've obviously seen him in other adverts.

I dont know then cos the info I got was from Kelloggs they e-mailed me earlier,so who knows!

this is doing my head in now someone must know who he is

this is doing my head in now someone must know who he is

and are those his daughters? The way the littlie hugs him and looks up at him, she must be .... or a very good little actor ...

Didn't David Cassidy do Rice Krispie ads years ago?

the two little girls look the double of him so they are his daughters . he told them he used to be in a band and it is really annoying me and possibly half the country now by the looks of things :confused:

Yes david cassidy did do the ads