Taking A levels... I can't get to the exam!

I have the same problem,

im at hillsborough college and its flooded so my exam was changed to the caste college which is in the town centre,

however.... i live at southey green and both entries via bus are blocked.

will it be any better tomorrow or is it still really bad at the wicker?

can anyone tell me how bad it is down there, as of today.

i rung the college and she said if i cant make it, ive got to speak to someone in the morning which has put me on tenterhooks because what if i cant get there, i live at southey green and i just cant see the water being moved or drained in time,

what do you guys think?

You could get via woodhouse to Beaver hill road up to rotherham road on Europa link road right onto sheepcote road ,round rounabout at meadowhall and down Bawtry roadto century way but don't know what it is like down on the last bit.

You can get from sheffield to Rotherham by cutting up to Oughtibrige (A6102) from Middlewood Road / Malin Bridge direction, then cross country via Chapeltown (IFSWIM)

DH is currently on his way home that way - and went that way this morning.

You can also go out of the city on the A57 (from Manor / Intake direction) and into Rotherham from the far side (nr. Asda)

Think the centre is still blocked off though :-(

You could get via woodhouse to Beaver hill road up to rotherham road on Europa link road right onto sheepcote road ,round rounabout at meadowhall and down Bawtry roadto century way but don't know what it is like down on the last bit.

Europa link is closed.

I live in Beighton and work on Shepcote lane and the route along the A57 and down Prince of Wales road is clear. From there you can get to Tinsley via Shepcote lane but I know the road alongside Magna is swamped and I don't know if you can get across the roundabout at J34.