'Son of God', Paedophile.

Considering the way paedophiles had been brought up in the thread about Huntley, maybe this is quite timely.

Cox pleaded guilty to possessing and distributing indecent images of children at an earlier hearing and was handed an indeterminate sentence.

Cox posed "significant risks", the judge said, and had to be imprisoned for "for public protection".

Under the terms of his sentence, he must satisfy the authorities that he is fit for release and does not pose any threat to the community before he can ever be set free.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6763817.stm

If there is one thing worse than peadophillia its organised peadophillia. This monster runs it like a business....vile.

Considering the way paedophiles had been brought up in the thread about Huntley, maybe this is quite timely.

Cox pleaded guilty to possessing and distributing indecent images of children at an earlier hearing and was handed an indeterminate sentence.

Cox posed "significant risks", the judge said, and had to be imprisoned for "for public protection".

Under the terms of his sentence, he must satisfy the authorities that he is fit for release and does not pose any threat to the community before he can ever be set free.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6763817.stm

whats wrong with a noose in this situation ???:loopy: :loopy: swing baby swing:suspect:

just heard on radio about horrific images found. Some of babies 6 months old?? as a Mum should these monsters have rights?

Hang the f*****g lot of them :rant:

no excuses !

It was the part about him satisfying the authorities that he is no longer a threat, im sure most of us could, over a period of years, convince the authorities that we are changed characters. he should not be given the chance, if we arent to have capital punishment, than life should mean life, with no chance of release.

It was the part about him satisfying the authorities that he is no longer a threat, im sure most of us could, over a period of years, convince the authorities that we are changed characters. he should not be given the chance, if we arent to have capital punishment, than life should mean life, with no chance of release.
Well said that man - but hanging the pervs works out cheaper :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: my sort of reply :thumbsup: thanks for beating me to it:clap: :clap::thumbsup:

no excuses !

seems like the discussion should change to " just what would you do in this situation???"

Well said that man - but hanging the pervs works out cheaper :D

I am all for capital punishment in cases where it has been proved beyond doubt that someone is guilty, but unfortunately the possibility of bringing back hanging appears to be remote.

I am all for capital punishment in cases where it has been proved beyond doubt that someone is guilty, but unfortunately the possibility of bringing back hanging appears to be remote.
Sod that, I would be the official hangman for free in the case of child molesters !

no excuses !

i second that...:mad: