Where's the nearest IKEA?

ikear is terrible and stupid people go there, do ur self a favour dont go

hmmmm, what an interesting (not!) statement...so beautifully put by someone who cannot spell! :loopy:

JUST REMEMBER THE ZERO TOLELENCE POLICY ON HERE TO TROLLING MATE!

personally prefer Ikea goods to the crap they peddle via catalougue stores. the stuff we have has taken quite a beating and still going strong.

hmmmm, what an interesting (not!) statement...so beautifully put by someone who cannot spell! :loopy:

JUST REMEMBER THE ZERO TOLALENCE POLICY ON HERE TO TROLLING MATE!

personally prefer Ikea goods to the crap they peddle via catalougue stores. the stuff we have has taken quite a beating and still going strong.

absolutely- it withstands no end of 'mantling and dismantling, unlike so much flat-pack these days. IKEA has a wide range of household goods to suit a broad spectrum of users and is competitively priced. Why else would the likes of John Lewis have objected so strongly to an IKEA being situated in the city?

Well I think IKEA is great - and I dont care who knows it either! :clap:

I love their SPRONG chairs (think thats what they called, the wood framed 'bouncy' ones) and their 'TV' unit has happily supported the weight of my 4ft aquarium for 3 years. I wouldnt have stood that on an Argos TV unit!

Things i've had from Ikea, Blimey 14 years back my first own Futon, a coffee table and lots of tit bits for my 1st flat on my own.

Since then, Practically a full nursery of great stuff for our 3rd son. Toys, junior bed, Shelving......Still have some of the items, others i sold on for there great quality and sturdyness.

Lately The plush toy dragon, though was from a carboot and was taken when i saw it, as not been able to get to an Ikea in agaes.

Love the place, so fresh and cool ideas/designs and such good prices for the quality.

Well there must be a hellava lot of stupid people in the world then, myself included

which store/s did you buy from?

absolutely- it withstands no end of 'mantling and dismantling, unlike so much flat-pack these days

Things i've had from Ikea,

i was out till 5 in morning, and now at work, so dout im botherd writing properly just 4 u mate while falling asleep,

Write properly for yourself mate, not for us. It's you that you are letting down with such poor spelling, grammar and attitude.

Balderdasher, you doing some kind of a survey?...cos I usually get paid for completing those! :hihi:

But:, shops I bought from

Argos: All furniture we ever had from them been garbage

MFI (remember them?) rubbish!

littlewoods: rubbish

so yes, I have a two sided argument there.

Interested to know where badboyracer buys his furniture from considering his opinion on Ikea. (Or rather where his mum buys it from :hihi:)

It is really Langley Mill I think.

It's Giltbrook actually :P