Primark Jobs Meadowhall

is there any jobs?

Hi forsale, there were jobs but I filled one of the vacancies along with other new employees. So there are currently no vacancies at the moment, but just leave your CV with them and they will have a look at it.

:);)

There are many people who just e-mail out their CVs and complain because they don't get replies, you're much more likley to get a reply if you hand in a CV, shows your not as lazy.

And I worked at Primark and it's the worst job in the world, it should be clear to see why they are recruiting, because people leave in their droves. If this doesn't show what a crap job it is I don't know what does.

I work at this Primark store in Meadowhall as a Retail Operative. At the moment there are no vacancies for this position as I am one of the new employees that had filled the vacancies (there were 7), although its a yes for supervisor positions (vacancies) - one in the daytime and second for evenings. But don't let me stop you handing your CV in...

I'll check if they're any vacancies on Saturday when I start my shift.

:D

Edited by Boreism

My daughter sorry.

only thing is, they didnt show her how to clock in and she wasnt clocking in right for the first few days. but i think its sorted

Thats whats happening to me, by the way what is your daughter's name because I work in that store in Meadowhall as well? :(

is there any jobs?

Hi forsale, are you interested in a position of a weekend supervisor?

If so, there is 1 vacancy available?

Xmas Temps vacancies are available. The application closing date is on Monday 21st September 2009 if anyone's interested.

They are part time roles and you will work in various hours. You are also required to work overtime.

The vacancies will start in September and will continue until the end of December. Applicants must be able to work on Boxing Day.

You are to assist in the overall running of the different departments, and to provide an efficient sales service to customers.

Interested?

If yes, please apply before the application closing date (bolded above) and take a covering letter and CV to the store. Alternatively download an application form on the Primark Recruitment section website.

Thank you for applying and good luck. :)

Edited by Boreism
More details

In all honesty, is it worth me applying - I have a degree and fed up of people telling me I'm over qualified when all I want to do is work, earn a living and pay me way :-(

In all honesty, is it worth me applying - I have a degree and fed up of people telling me I'm over qualified when all I want to do is work, earn a living and pay me way :-(

Well its better than not applying - you'll never know your luck!

Have you ever thought about applying for a supervisor position, we have 2 vacancies available.

I'll drop my CV off, is there anyone that I need to address my covering letter to? I'm a hard working gal and just want to get back in the work place

I'll drop my CV off, is there anyone that I need to address my covering letter to? I'm a hard working gal and just want to get back in the work place

No you don't need to address it to anyone, just go and hand your CV and covering letter to the customer service desk upstairs (first floor, not ground floor), NOT at the tills.

Cheers for that, much appreciated.

Cheers for that, much appreciated.

:) Good luck x ;)