Any golfers on here ?

So who else is having golf withdrawl - this weather is driving me mad:mad:

went to a golf shop on Sunday and it was full of golfers walking round aimlessly - does anyone else do this

i need to play golf:help:

So who else is having golf withdrawl - this weather is driving me mad:mad:

went to a golf shop on Sunday and it was full of golfers walking round aimlessly - does anyone else do this

i need to play golf:help:

Yep, not played since October. Last thing I needed yesterday was an email from a friend in Sun City on a 12 day golf holiday. Roll on Easter....I'm off to portugal for some golf in shorts !

Hitting a bucket of what feel like snooker balls into a muddy field with a left-right gale putting a big fat slice on everything isn't quite the same.....I want to live in Florida.

Yep, not played since October. Last thing I needed yesterday was an email from a friend in Sun City on a 12 day golf holiday. Roll on Easter....I'm off to portugal for some golf in shorts !

Hitting a bucket of what feel like snooker balls into a muddy field with a left-right gale putting a big fat slice on everything isn't quite the same.....I want to live in Florida.

Sounds nice. Where you heading to in Portugal? Did Luz last August and played Boavista and Palmares. The weather was ace, oh and golf not too bad either.

Edited by markichamp
spellings doh

College Pines is showing signs of clearing. Might be open on Sunday!

Sounds nice. Where you heading to in Portugal? Did Luz last August and played Boavista and Palmares. The weather was ace, oh and golf not too bad either.

Praia D'El Rey. Its on the coast about an hour north of Lisbon...great course, and quite good practice facilities...not been anywhere else in Portugal to be honest as I visit my parents who have a place there....handy baby sitting too !

Seen it online that, Tapton, Tinsley and Birley are all open if anyone interested.

I played Tapton on Sat also. I Thought the condition was great also. One or two tracks from vehicles carrying out work on the Clubhouse. Sounds like theres some work planned on the course here soon. Fairways and greens in good nick. Blu Peter were filming some young girl with an awesome drive!!

TV schedule says that Blue Peter programme has a Golf Challenge on today? Maybe its this at Tapton?

Seen it online that, Tapton, Tinsley and Birley are all open if anyone interested.

I'm considering Tapton on Sat morn. All been well

Did you see the night golf feature on Blue Peter at Tapton Park Golf Course earlier this week? think it's on You Tube. I'd like to try it but not sure how easy it would be to find the golf ball!! Anyone tried it?

Anyone playing regularly yet, knocked it around Beauchief at the weekend and it was in quite good condition.

Anyone know what has happened to Tarquin?