Grassin' for a grand?

props to curt, watch em go 'oh my god i thought i was talking to one of my pupils ohhhh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i have done, infact i sold one today to a member from here. me and my 'crew of little girls and boys' are also in talks with a number of shop owners and pubs setting up times to paint their shop shutters and set up exhibitions and other sales......next.....

Next what?

i have done, infact i sold one today to a member from here. me and my 'crew of little girls and boys' are also in talks with a number of shop owners and pubs setting up times to paint their shop shutters and set up exhibitions and other sales......next.....

Just to confirm ...

Do you agree, or disagree, that the monochrome spraying of "S6" or some similar name on the wall of a private house is acceptable?

do you think that REAL graffiti artists do this?

......wrong carry on, anything new to say? read the old thread or educate yourself on who does graff

I dont need educating from the likes of you.

Hows about this on....

Dicks Do Graff

do you think that REAL graffiti artists do this?

No. I don't.

But I want to hear one of you say it!

i think youll find that that is an insult to us which should reeally mean that the mods should step in, oh well. how can you justify that? im 16, just about to sit my exams, sell canvases as has already been explained and only paint legals, and derelict buildings

you near enough did, you wanna get technical? its on

i think youll find that that is an insult to us which should reeally mean that the mods should step in, oh well. how can you justify that? am i a dick? im 16, just about to sit my exams, sell canvases as has already been explained and only paint legals, and derelict buildings

This is one of those threads that will go nowhere.

Let me put it this way. If anyone wants to paint abusive, racist, perverted and downright crude pictures and words then paint them on your own effing property.

In talks with shops to paint their shutters??????????

You mean you said lets us paint them or well paint them anyway!

Vandalisim is vandalisim whatever title you may want to try and give it.

By the way, i respect and admire anyone with a tallent they can make something of their life with. You sound like you have one so why waste it by painting crap on walls where its not wanted.

You mean you said lets us paint them or well paint them anyway!

Vandalisim is vandalisim whatever title you may want to try and give it.

Not quite.

A Forum poster with a shop has asked, by posting, for some "graffiti style" painting.

I guess that something may have come from his request.

Not quite.

A Forum poster with a shop has asked, by posting, for some "graffiti style" painting.

I guess that something may have come from his request.

In that case i withdraw and appologise for my comment.

I just hate the way that some disfigure others property with no real punnishment or deterant. It makes my blood boil.