Bring your own wine

Deano1889

I've got a friend's 21'st coming up this Saturday and they want to know of any fairly decent restaurants that allow you to bring your own wine.

Any ideas?

I know there’s a place at the bottom of the Moor but doesn’t seem too good for our young vibrant mob! lol

Regards

Deano

there`s that place at gleadless townend i think it used to be called something like viva tequila but i think it changed it`s name, does anyone know it? i know a few people who have been there and rave about it!

Luna Rossa on Abbeydale Rd is a really good favorite local italian restaurant of mine - good food, friendly staff and an off-licence just across the road ! Only donwside is its a bit small for a large group - but check it out ..

Also there are a few other restaurants on abbeydale rd/london rd where people can bring their own bottle for a small corkage fee ...

Originally posted by dial

there`s that place at gleadless townend i think it used to be called something like viva tequila but i think it changed it`s name, does anyone know it? i know a few people who have been there and rave about it!

I dont think its BYOW at the weekend, just during the week.

I'd go with BB's.

Archived