K800i help needed

i have just got a new k800i mobile and cant find where the button is to switch on the predictive text..anyone help please, oh and also it gives the impression it will do multiple shots on the camera, is that just the 9 in a row or is there more..

thanks

Try posting this in computer and tech chat, You'll get a better response :)

Try posting this in computer and tech chat, You'll get a better response :)

ok, just figured everyone looks on here so them that not technical will read it as they might have one where they wont look on there, i know i dont..:)

daughter says go through settings or press and hold star. Means nowt to me, but might help ya:)

daughter says go through settings or press and hold star. Means nowt to me, but might help ya:)

press and hold star just brings the number 9 up, went through settings but cant remember where it is, been back and forth all day:confused:

Predictive text -

start message

press - under the word "more"

writing options

dictionary (t9)

set to "on"

Writing language - set to english

Predictive text -

start message

press - under the word "more"

writing options

dictionary (t9)

set to "on"

Writing language - set to english

thanks, knew id seen it somewhere yesterday when i first charged it up , but reset later in the day when vodaphone off line and simply could not find it again, the manual with it does not cover it either.

thanks very much..:)

thanks, knew id seen it somewhere yesterday when i first charged it up , but reset later in the day when vodaphone off line and simply could not find it again, the manual with it does not cover it either.

thanks very much..:)

The manual is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I think you're suppose to just blunder around until you discover stuff.

The manual is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I think you're suppose to just blunder around until you discover stuff.

im a regular blunderer too so should be fine with that..lol...the flash is brilliant as experimented last night in pitch black and the picture of my room was as bright as day....

know anything about samsung e530...my daughter has one and reckons to get predictive text you have to set it to it on every text you send, surely there must be a permant set for it.....

know anything about samsung e530...my daughter has one and reckons to get predictive text you have to set it to it on every text you send, surely there must be a permant set for it.....

No I do not, but a brief search of The Internet suggests that that is a common flaw. It can be stuck on one or the other, or you can get them that you can change. So possibly a firmware update needed.

No I do not, but a brief search of The Internet suggests that that is a common flaw. It can be stuck on one or the other, or you can get them that you can change. So possibly a firmware update needed.

ok thanks for your helpfulness again..will look into it.

thanks.