So recommend me a restaurant

Conanette

Normally we eat out at Artisan, we've tried Catch too and love them both, but I'd like to give somewhere else a go in case we're missing out on any Sheffield gems.

I've heard good and bad about both 23 and Boho, has anyone eaten there recently and would you recommend them? Anywhere similar?

i second that, seasons is really good food, i also like the med behind eccie road, and sheiks on west street, both serve more north african/middle east food, but am yet to be disappointed by the food or service there! also if you like red wine, sheiks do a wonderful red (hochard pere et fils).

What about the Ivory? just off west street in the city centre.

Our website is being re done at the moment , but i've posted our menu on the forum if you want to search and see it

Tell us what you think either way

thank you

Rafters serve food of a similar quality to Artisan and is not that far away either.

543 on Ecclesall Rd is also a good place to eat.

While we're on the topic, when Thyme became Artisan and they decided to squeeze in several more covers I reckon the service has suffered on busy nights.

Rafters serve food of a similar quality to Artisan and is not that far away either.

QUOTE]

Rafters is amazing:love: Food and service excellent. Artisan is Ok, but if I was choosing between the two would always opt for Rafters. Worth a visit if you've not been.

Archived