Does anyone remember mick lee?

Hi i am Joan Lee the mother of Michael Lee, he is very well and lives in Rothreham with his wife Christine.

Hi Joan did you and your Husband Fred run the Dog and Partridge & the Wellington on Darnall Main Road??

If so this would be the same Mike Lee i was in touch with around 2 years ago regarding my family tree??

You spoke on the phone with my Mother who at that time worked at the Fairways in Brinsworth.

Good to Here Mike is well

Martin

• 8 months later...
Hi i am Joan Lee the mother of Michael Lee, he is very well and lives in Rothreham with his wife Christine.

hiya joan you probley wont remember me but i think my stepmum worked for you in darnell then went on to have the rads with my dad stan.

did you av a pub somewere nr dronfield? cus i remember comein with dad n doreen to have a meal ...plus my mum and sister cleaned at the mulberry when mick was the landlord there..hope your keeping well ,best wishes ,claire

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Mick Lee - Mulberry Tavern, security - they can only refer to THE Mick Lee I remember as a gentleman and a born comedian. We joined the Sheffield & Rotherham Constabulary together in January 1969.

You will note that I now live abroad but somewhere here I am certain I have a few photos of Mick taken at the Police Training Centre, Pannal Ash, Harrogate. When I find them I will send you a personal message then can email them to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived